Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beyond the stars

Beyond the stars lie worlds many more,
yet to be taken are love exams many more;
Empty of life aren't these environs,
hundreds of caravans there are still many more;
Be contended not in the  manner of the world,
gardens and nests there are many more.
If lost be a nest,why should you worry?
sighs' and lamentations' stations there are still more!
   
     An eagle you are, your task is to fly,
     in your front exists skiesmany more;
     Don't get bogged down in just the present period,
     because your times and stations are many more.
     The days are gone I alone in the world,
     my confidents here now are many more.

  A beautiful poem by an amazing poet Allam Iqbal. I completly fell in love with this poet when I first read this poem and it made me hungry for more. Simple words yet deep and vast meaning. simply marvellous!

    

1 comment: