Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mother earth ruled by Men

     Ah! What should I write? Surprisingly,for the last few weeks my mind has gone completely blank; not completely to be honest but nothing worth noting down. And as if it wasn't enough disaster itself to handle, my dreams had all been so messed up, it felt like falling asleep is a torture from devil.So, to check these nonsense away from my delicate Grey matter I decided to finish my due reading.
    Holding a cell phone I was trying to decide which one to read now and believe me making a choice is the most hardest thing human beings are forced to do.Then saving me from trouble it struck me that I have already read all of them except one which I have saved for last as I have already seen the movie version of it.While my fingers were busy pressing key after key, my brain was working harder to figure out which page was I reading last time.A sigh of deep satisfaction exhaled when i finally saw E-Book and punched the harder on the title 'The Da Vinci Code'. I hate going through all those keys to reach my desired destination, never been so patience one I guess! Going through waves of thrill with words I realised that this has what gone terribly missing for the past few weeks. knowing that the details and informations given about official documents,organizations and historical events,datas in this book are facts and accurate added extra exitement in me .The chapter I unfolded was mostly about violent series of clash between ancient Pegan civilization and newly born Catholic church.To replace thousands year ancient Pegans the newly born catholic church have dipped their hands in pool of blood for centuries.The central character 'Robert Langdon' was talking about desperation of catholics to be power point of the world and the unforgivable sins they have committed in the name of God and holyness under those black hooded robes.It took me by surprise when I knew that the pentacle or say pentagram (a geometrical star made by five straighe lines) is actually a divine sign of Pegan goddess Venus which symbolizes feminine beauty and perfection.This symbol of sacred feminine actually represents the planet Venus and I was stunned to learn that planet Venus trace a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every four years and this particular phenomenon was used by Greeks to organize Olympic games in every four years schedule as a tribute to the magic of  Venus and they almost made the pentacle  as official Olympic seal but modified as five circles to better reflect the games' spirit of inclusion and harmony.
       As part of the Vatican's campaign to eradicate pegan religion and convert the masses to Christianity, the church  launched  a smear campaign against the pegan gods and goddess recasting their divine symbols as evil.With huge propaganda they altered the meaning of pegan symbols as a result ;Poseidon's trident became the devil's pitchfork, the wise crone's pointed hat became the symbol of witch and Venus's pentacle became the sign of devil itself. not only that, the nature worshiper pegans became devil worshiper, intellectual women were named witches, medicine practitioner were named devil's followers, herbs and medicine collectors were accused of witchcraft and were brutally punished and burned alive in number of millions.The world envisioned by ancients with well symphonic harmonic of two halves-masculine and feminine has now lost its feminine half in the battle of power aroused by men's unsatisfying ego.The nature and universe once believed to be ruled by gods and goddesses working together, a perfect yin and yang, to keep balance of power is now overshadowed by the race to hols superiority. Whenever I encounter these so called holy books written by 'human' of course, encoding these delirious crack poted ideas of women naturally bounded to endure more suffering than men as added penance for 'original sin' makes me  laugh at those pig headed brains trying so desperately to prove masculine superiority as their birth right.Most of these men written holy books blab all the time that women are originated from men's backbone and women are left side of a body as men are 'right side' and all these baseless superstitions propagated by these 'right side' as they say throughout centuries resembling left hand as dirty, left feet as unlucky,left side of brain as irrational one etc...etc... makes me laugh even harder at their foolishness that how could they forget that heart actually lies at left and lots of human anatomical researches has shown that the ratio of well functioning brain is relatively higher in those who are naturally lefty.All and all, men's ego has made them ignorant to the universal fact that women are not the one who comes from men, its actually men who comes from women, created within a woman and rather than acknowledging the simple fact men are so busy calling this natural pain of parting two bodies at birth as a punishment? Punishment for what actually? original sin? huh!.....for the matter of fact the concept of original sin itself is a crap cultivated to over look woman's sacrifice and  divinity of sacred feminine.All these false fabrications, superstitions and propaganda relating with women are just well planned divine feminine eradicating cult.Over the era it seemed Eve's bite from the apple of knowledge was a debt women were doomed to pay for eternity.
      I am not trying to evoke any kind of revolution here, this world has seen enough of those already and most of them were just mere steps to climb up high in public eyes with their fluent and slippery talks and weightless promises they couldn't keep up with. I am just discordant to the judgments people often jumped in seeing only one side of a coin and the lack of curiosity their baseless judgments had caused to lift the curtain and divulge  the full truth.I want to quince my thirst for truth, I want to flip the coin and see what is hidden beneath all these fabrications ; I want to tear this curtain of misconducted religious and social rituals and see what side of truth has been kept covered from keen eyes under all of these well cultivated superstitions and propaganda.And don't misunderstand my intention as I am not trying to offend anybody's personal, religious as social values ,all I am doing is peeking through the tiny loop holes society has left to decipher the mysteries hidden all over the history and trying to find missing facets of truth to solve the puzzle for my own curiosity's sake.What I've written here is just a window scene of the deceived world we are living in.Still, a flickering beam of hope to witness the rise of sacred feminine claiming its righteous dignity to install equality and balance in this mother earth ruled by men is glimmering at the distant horizon within my hopeful heart.If I've hurt anybody's personal ego, religious values and social norms ( unintentionally of course ), even then I really don't see any need to apologize for taking the liberty to write a piece of my mind.So, you can suck it up! and live with it.
      As usual , I've completely lost track of time....its already 4 a.m. and still lots of words have remained unwritten and lots of feeling unspoken.Huh!....maybe next time. So for now, good morning to you and nity nite to me.             

No comments:

Post a Comment