Friday, June 24, 2011

distructive delusions!

Something struck me very hard last night
something like a thunderbolt,
I woke up around midnight; shaken and sweaty
breathless,restless and clueless...
chilled to the very core of spine!

Never have my brave and extra bold heart have trembled so bad,
and never have my stone cold and super icy eyes
have melted so carelessly,
never have I ever felt my heartbeat so reckless and dangerous!
and never have my alert and stiff brain felt broken so senselessly..

I tried to hold myself,wrapped my shaken arms around,tight and firm
as I felt like I am going to crumble down into peaces..bits and bits!
took a deep breath and stumbled to get a grip of reality
swept little drops of tears sprinkled here and there in my cheeks,
pinched my feet to awake myself and shook me head hard
to get rid of that destructive delusion!

Clock hung on the wall kept ticking and tacking in rhythm
my mind slowly griped the consciousness and my senses awaking too,
then I heard the sputtering and spattering rain outside,
creating a strange beat of rain drops hitting on my window glass,
the rhythm of tick tack and beat of sputter and spatter...slow n continuous..
calmed me down as if like someone casted a charm on me...

Flowing on the rhythm,I started to hum!..low and soft!
my feet tapping as if it has its own brain,
and my fingers started to dance on its own to add extra flicks!
As I flowed deeper and deeper into the beat,
trying to keep up my tapping feet and snapping fingers with it,
a fleeting sense past right through me,
giving my spine the same chill again,
I trembled and my heart went crazy again!

It all started to came back again,all of it..
shaking arms, sweating bids,melting eyes...all of it!
I chocked on my tune I was humming,
my tapping feet felt the earth beneath moving..rapid and violent!
my snapping fingers grew desperate to hold on to something..anything!
The cloud of delusion started to hover again,
that mist of illusion stared to block my sight again..
it went dark and darker..moment after moment!
the tick tack of clock went vulturous..
and that sputtering and spattering rain grew murderous!

Scared to death!..I rocked back and forth,
closed my eyes so hard till it hurt
and blocked my ears with my shaking palms till it went numb!
tried to get out of those vast and tangled tunnels deep deep down
leading to heinous memories sown deep in my head..
buried and never to be opened again!

As I escaped with all my might,the tunnel started to close,
rapid and destructive, still trying to engulf me inside,
still chasing to run me out and lock me inside
forever..forever in that torturous darkness!
I pursed my lips harder, clenched my jaws firm
and promised myself never to go down on those tunnels again
and never to dig up those blood thirsty memories again..
never let it breath on the surface again..not even in my dream!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment