Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinching the Inches...

Your ego is too big for you to pick up the phone and call me,
so is mine!
This tension between us,
could be some mis-spoken words
or some misunderstood thoughts,
neither you bothered to clear the air nor did I..
Your voice is too precious for you to spare on me and talk,
so is mine!
      
This friction between black and white,
all there is left are choices;
choices to be made between right and wrong..
sick and tired I am as  you are,
is it you getting weak or am I being strong?
Surprising! when did we declared this race between us?
if you are already running to win
then my feet are too blowing some dust!
Your victory is too must for you to hold on and wait for me,
so is mine!

Then again,this mixture of bitter and sweet,
you love and I hate
all your luck and my fate!
ah! this cloudy rain blocking our way
must be something I did
or something you said!
Your love and hate is too confusing for you to come into my arms,
so is mine!

Amusing it is as annoying too!
this circle of getting and loosing
love to hate or hate to love,
halt to run or run to stop!
So noisy,pulling and pushing of this chain,
crushing all out to dust
everything vanishes in between but not this pain..
never ending this process,you hold and I release
getting pleased and being pissed..
Your pride is too tall and high for you to jump and see the other side,
so is mine!

All these sensation must be burning you inside,
your heart might be crying,so is mine!
This lethal silence is tearing us apart,
you soul might be dying,so is mine!
your love might be lying,
I guess,so is mine....so is mine!


            

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment